Saturday 23 February 2013

Ninja Hamster

Okay, so I lied... a bit. It's been a while since my last post but I promise you a post, so here it is! :) 

Ellie has this habit of jumping out of her bin cage once I open the lid. She's like a ninja hamster! I watched as she planned her escape....

*sniff* What is this??


Hmm...why is it watching me...

Does the camera make me look fat?

Perhaps this is the way to freedom...

*sniff* Whoa, that's high!

Uh, never mind. There is no way down! >:(

Oh, perhaps I can just walk on this...

No, no I can't! Help me mommy! D:


I placed the little confused hamster right back in her cage, she went behind her wheel and fell asleep....what a cutie! <3

Ta-ta for now, bye! :)

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't the second last picture make her look like a jelly bean! xD

    ReplyDelete