Friday 1 February 2013

Hi There!

Hello readers! This blog will be all about my little Syrian hamster, Ellie. Ellie is a cinnamon banded (?) female hamster who I brought home in December 2012, she's around 3 months now. Here's a picture of my sweet girl:
Ellie currently lives in a bin cage, which is much larger and cheaper than the tiny, overpriced cages at petstores. I feed her Hazel Hamster and Vitacraft Vitasmart Hamster food, and occasional vegetables. Ellie absolutely loves scrambled eggs from my breakfast, she goes crazy over it! :D 

I can't wait to share my experiences with Ellie on this blog, so stay tuned for more to come! :)

2 comments:

  1. How do you make a bin cage?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bin cages are awesome cages, here's a link to the HamsterHideout Forum about how to make them! :)
      : http://hamsterhideout.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=67372

      Delete